The original owners of this very comfortable three bedroom plus en-suite two storey townhouse have now relocated!
This presents you with a chance to secure this fantastic property in the prestige suburb of Nicholls. It is only 3km from the Gungahlin Town Centre & walking distance to the Nicholls shops, Gungahlin Pond, two golf courses and numerous playing fields. It is located within close proximity to pre-schools, the two primary and two high schools. There is direct access to public transport at the front of the development with one bus to Belconnen, or Gungahlin to Civic.
This is an end-unit with a well-established common native and care-free front garden plus a private north-facing fully fenced back yard, views to the park even from the spacious kitchen, dining and separate living areas. Upstairs there are three large bedrooms all with built-ins, an en-suite with a spa bath and the main bathroom. There is also a downstairs powder room.
The unit is empty, there are no hidden surprises.
Move in or rent it out - it's ready to go!
To view this property please call Lisa Coombe today on 0412 971 635.
- Small prestige complex of only 12 townhouses on big block with gum trees
- Views & leafy aspects from all rooms
- Largest unit in complex, first time on the market
- 141.7m2 living + 25.3m2 single lock-up garage with internal access and parking space at front
- North facing kitchen and dining with eastern lounge
- Large windows with Venetian blinds throughout, allowing all rooms to be soaked in natural light
- Three double bedrooms all with built-ins, one with balcony
- Ducted gas heating, gas cooking, gas hot water
- Dishwasher & microwave
- Ducted vacuum system, central security system
- Third wash room & toilet downstairs
- Fully fenced north facing yard (42m2) accessible from dining / kitchen / laundry
- Wide comfortable staircase with landing
- Phone & TV antenna outlet in every room
Have you got the BUG?
Join our property bug email service for a first look at our new listings.