** Please Note - when inspecting this property, don't follow the map on the website. Go to Capital Country Holiday Park (47 Bidges Road, Sutton) and follow the signs). **
If you thought, you couldn't afford to own property in Canberra, then think againï¿½
This delightful cabin sits in the Capital Country Holiday Park. 40 acres of sprawling greenery, where you can really get away from it all, without having to go too far.
Whilst you could comfortably lounge inside all day, the cabin is aptly named 'Seldom Inn' and you will most likely find yourself doing justice to the name. There are so many activities nearby, you will be spoiled for choice. In fact, from the moment you drive in, you can tell that this is not your average holiday park. The gardens and facilities are beautifully maintained, the staff are incredibly friendly, and thereï¿½s just a great overall feel to it.
The cabin itself has been newly painted and re-carpeted, and is very comfortable. You've got a surprisingly large, practical kitchen with gas cooking, a separate laundry, built-in robes to both bedrooms, and a full bathroom with a separate toilet. There is also reverse cycle air-conditioning for year-round comfort.
This property is absolutely packed with opportunity. You could do as the previous owner has for many years and live here, defying the rest of the Canberra market and putting your money towards other pursuits, or you could set it up as a smart, high-yield investment.
What's on offer:
- Perfect low-cost home or investment opportunity
- Just 15 minutes from Dickson
- Built-in robes to both bedrooms
- Full bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Full kitchen with gas cooking
- New paint and carpet throughout
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis & Volley ball Courts
- Large Jumping Pillow (kids love it!)
- Putt Putt Golf
- Large Fire Pit (lit subject to weather restrictions)
- Conference rooms with the latest audio visual equipment
- Lake Deck
- Free Wi-Fi hotspot
- Laundry and Amenity Blocks
- The leading specialist in school and sport group excursions to our nationï¿½s capital.