In the premium pocket of Watson on a 569m2 parcel of land, an evident commitment to quality is combined with intelligent design to create this strikingly contemporary home. Generous proportions, with northern alfresco entertaining and gardens add a clear sense of sophistication to a flexible floor plan providing substantial accommodation enhanced by a premium location.
Quality design and abundant natural light defines this modern family home. A quiet, leafy and exceptional location directly across from park land is the ideal setting for this ‘as new’ Watson residence. Brilliantly designed to capture natural light and flexible living spaces that integrate seamlessly with the outdoors, this home exudes a warm and inviting space from the moment you step inside.
Immaculately presented throughout, with floating timber floors that flow through the open plan living area featuring a large gourmet kitchen with wide benchtops, gas hob, dishwasher and ample storage space. Quality appointments are integrated to create modern style with flowing interiors comprising of formal and casual living spaces, high ceilings and expanses of glass.
Generous sized rooms are currently configured off the two separate living spaces and two of the three bedrooms have full sized ensuites and walk in robes. The flexible floor plan can be arranged to offer a large fourth bedroom or a perfect place to run a home business with its own bathroom and separate private entry from Mary Kitson Street.
Modern comforts and conveniences are ensured with quality window treatments, energy efficient heating, and instantaneous gas hot water and landscaped native gardens. This home is of generous proportions and offers approximately 180 m² of living area, and presents with spaciousness and a clean crisp design.
The stylish outdoor entertaining area overlooks the fully fenced gardens with a covered porch that offers picturesque views of Mount Majura, to the rear of the home there is a double garage with automatic door which allows access to the home via Ada Evans Street.
Lifestyle really takes centre stage with this stunning residence enviably situated only minutes to the local Watson shops, Dickson shopping prescient and a short commute to the city.
Enjoy easy access to the farmers market every Saturday at Epic or take a stroll through the Majura National Park with access from the end of the street.
Be the envy of your friends and the first to inspect this immaculate family home, the owners have already relocated and this in turn presents you with an opportunity to buy this award winning architecturally designed masterpiece being offered for sale for the first time since it was built in 2009.
For inspection times or to view this property privately please call Lisa Coombe today on 0412 971 635
- Purpose built home office with separate street entry
- Two queen size bedrooms with walk in robes and full size ensuites
- Built in robes in the third bedroom
- 3000Ltr underground tank
- Australian Institute Of Architects Commendation Award For Residential Architecture - Houses (ACT) : 2010
- North facing aspect on corner block opposite park land
- Double glazing to south side of property
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Floating timber flooring throughout living areas
- Gas cooking and hot water
- Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Formal and informal living areas
- European style laundry
- Fully fenced courtyard style yard
- Established native gardens
- Views to Mt Majura
- Easy access to Watson shops and schools and Dickson shopping prescient
- Walk to the farmers markets at epic and Mt Majura nature reserve
- Built in 2009
- EER 5.5