Set high on the street, surrounded by greenery, you will find this beautifully presented, private and spacious family home. With only a short walk to the Gungahlin Town Centre and an even shorter walk to the local school and shops, this is could be one of the best locations in the region. You can also avoid the traffic through Gungahlin if you are on your way to or from the CBD.
The house itself boasts 3 large bedrooms, the main with a walk-in robe and ensuite, and two separate living areas. The shaded courtyard to the side of the property can also easily double as a carport should you need space for an extra vehicle. At the rear of the property, you will find an abundance of open space, with both paved and grassy areas for a highly functional, attractive and low maintenance garden.
One of the special features of this property which you may not notice at first glance, is the 1.5kW solar electric system which is fortunately still on the 45.7c tariff! The owner has been enjoying a negative electricity bill since installing the system, with around $1,000 per year of credit generated, and the scheme is still valid for the next 15 years. If you’ve recently installed a similar system or know someone who has, you’ll know that this is so much better than what is being offered now, and luckily the tariff comes with the property.
These sellers have upgraded and upsized to their next family home, and their instructions are for this to be sold on or before auction day. So don’t hesitate, as this will only be on the market for 3 weeks. Call Nic today to book your inspection and make 76 Mainwaring Rich Circuit your new home!
What’s on offer:
- 3 bedroom ensuite with walk-in robe to main bedroom and built-ins to the others.
- Study nook
- Sun-filled living areas
- Established, central suburb
- Elevated from the road with views and added privacy
- Gas heating and cooking
- Loads of storage and display space in the kitchen
- Approx. 400m from the local school and 1.5km from the Gungahlin Town Centre
- Close to the Mulanggari Nature Reserve
- 1.5kW solar electric system which has been generating a negative bill
- Low maintenance gardens with shed for extra storage
- An abundance of outdoor space for adults and children alike