Located on the high side of this quiet street in an elevated position and offering commanding views from its second story, this is a very large, beautiful & immaculately presented family home. Nestled amongst stunning, established, landscaped gardens (with in-ground watering system, serviced by two 3,300L rainwater tanks), the home has a myriad of features.
Step inside the grand entry hall & you'll notice straight away the high ceilings & quality standard of finish. With over 300m2 of living which includes four generous bedrooms (main with built-in robe & walk-thru robe & ensuite), study, formal lounge & dining, large family room & meals area plus rumpus & fourth living area. In terms of inclusions, there is an abundance of built in cabinetry, ducted vacuum, security system, intercom, 2 ducted gas heating systems (one for upstairs & one for down), 2 reverse cycle air conditioning units & much more.
The views from upstairs are outstanding, there is a large, covered outdoor entertaining area with bistro blinds & a double garage with auto doors & internal access as well as an enclosed carport with auto door. There is ample storage also. This is an outstanding large family home & it should be sought after.
- Approximately 300m2 of quality living
- Four generous bedrooms plus study
- Formal lounge/dining
- Family & meals area
- Granite kitchen with quality appliances
- Ducted gas heating x 2 units
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning x 2 units
- Security system
- Ducted vacuum
- Double lock up garage with auto door & internal access plus enclosed carport
- Plenty of storage
- Covered outdoor entertaining area with bistro blinds
- Established gardens
- Two x 3,300L rainwater tank
- Inground watering system
- Water fountain and BBQ will stay
Have you got the BUG?
Join our propertybug email service for a first look at our new listings.