There's no shortage of wow factor here! From the manicured gardens, the immaculate presentation, through to the palatial floor plan, and expansive spaces within enabling excellent family function.
With multiple living areas and a formal lounge, it is not hard to envisage yourself living in luxury here. The functional kitchen overlooks the rear yard while also being open plan to the dining and family room creating an inclusive hub to cook and enjoy everyone's company at the same time. The main bedroom is at the front of the property with a generous walk in wardrobe and private ensuite; nicely separated from the rest of the home.
The spacious and low maintenance backyard, which features an undercover patio entertainment area, provides the perfect spot for a family BBQ or indulging in a serene space to relax at the end of a working day - a truly tranquil space to unwind. Featuring 'Mop Top' trees to the front and high shrubs to the rear the back garden is lined with manicured hedges, providing privacy and shade that also compliment the neatness of the property.
This property would be ideal for a growing family, entertainers or for those that love the area and want to be in a peaceful, leafy, established suburb close to the growing Gungahlin precinct.
- Gas cooking
- 2 living areas
- Open plan
- In slab underfloor heating throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in the living and main bedroom.
- Freshly painted throughout
- North facing living areas
- Freshly re-sealed main bathroom & Ensuite
- Low maintenance gardens
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Automatic zoned irrigation system
- Double garage with internal access + 5 off street car parks
- NBN connection with fibre to premises
- Ducted vacuuming throughout
- Trailer / caravan / boat - parking bay
Close proximity to:
- Gold Creek High School,
- Gold Creek Primary School,
- Nicholls Early Childhood Centre,
- St John Paul College,
- Holy Spirit Primary School,
- Gungahlin Town Centre
- Federation Square shopping and recreation precinct
- The Pearce Douglas memorial playing fields
- Golf course
- Close to Casey shopping Centre