SOLD - Another great success by LJ Hooker Dickson ...
From the moment you step through your private courtyard entry and into this spacious, architecturally designed house, you will feel right at home. Be met with warmth and comfort by the central Chiminee Philipe brick fireplace. Stretch out into your sunken lounge and be surrounded by beautiful high, raked ceilings that are dancing with natural light. Then walk out with a drink in hand onto your new, covered hardwood deck.
And then it hits you...
This is why people want to live in Monash. The views from your back garden are spectacular; an uninterrupted panoramic vista across Canberra looking towards Brindabella mountain range. The sunsets in particular are outstanding. People walk up this hill from far and wide to take in views that are already available from your new deck. It's just a short stroll up to the reserve and you are in secluded parkland; somewhere to have a quiet picnic or play with your children or pets.
Of course, the rest of the house has so much to offer. Four bedrooms, two in each wing of the house, allows for a degree of separation, privacy and peace. The main bedroom is a 'parent's retreat' and has a walk-in robe and direct access its own private courtyard and the large Blackbutt deck. Each wing has its own bathroom, which again provides the option for separate living, with a large, sunken meeting place in the middle encompassing your kitchen, dining and lounge.
All of this in such close proximity to:
- Monash Primary, Trinity Christian School and Mackillop Catholic College
- Monash Park and Fitness Track
- Monks Creek and other walking tracks
- Erindale Shopping Centre, including Erindale College, Library, Theatre, Viking's Club & Southern Cross Gymnastics Club
- Tuggeranong Hyperdome
- Public Transport
The sellers have loved living here for the past decade, but as they prepare to move into their new home, an opportunity presents itself for you to make this your own!
A beautiful piece of Real Estate like this will not last long, so get your skates on and call us for an inspection today!
- Light and spacious four bedroom home - room for the whole family
- Large, central fireplace - to keep you and your guests toasty during winter
- Easy access to a wide range of services
- Elevated position
- Panoramic views from the rear deck - perfect for unwinding after a long day
- Back to base alarm system - for peace of mind
- Large double lock-up garage with internal access
- Private courtyard entry
- Ducted gas heating
- Ceiling fans in all rooms
- Beautiful gardens
- Two storage sheds
- Short drive to Woden plaza/Canberra hospital
Have you got the BUG?
Join our propertybug email service for a first look at our new listings.