This impeccably presented, two storey, free standing, separate title townhouse is, quite simply, the perfect proposition for buyers looking for a family home that needs absolutely no work. Offering a perfect location across from the local park this property offers a wonderful lifestyle opportunity in a tranquil setting.
A northerly orientation has the home bathed in sunlight and with over 160mï¿½ of living space you will enjoy a formal dining area, separate living areas, and a recently remodeled kitchen that has stainless steel appliances, soft close drawers and stone bench tops plus the convenience of a downstairs powder room.
The living areas have been further extended with the addition of an undercover rear deck - perfect for year-round alfresco living, dining and entertaining!
Four upstairs bedrooms all have built in robes with the main offering an ensuite and its own private balcony overlooking the park.
The versatile floor plan is ideal for the growing family and will also hold great appeal to those buyers who wish to work or even run a business from home.
You will love being so close to Gungahlin Marketplace, Harrison Primary, Gungahlin College, Burgmann Anglican School and, of course, easy access to arterial roads and the light rail.
This beautiful home with such an outstanding location wonï¿½t be on the market for long so put the next open home in your diary or call Andrew on 0403 169 259 to book a private inspection.
- Four bedrooms plus ensuite and downstairs powder room
- Large, open plan living areas
- Stainless steel Bosch appliances
- Gas cook top
- Electric self cleaning oven
- Under stair storage and wine cellar
- Main bedroom with private balcony
- Ducted gas heating
- Split system heating and cooling
- Separate laundry
- Covered rear deck with roll up blinds
- Double garage with automatic doors
- Low maintenance gardens with reticulated water system
- Fantastic position opposite park