Delightfully driven by a wonderful sense of space, the thoughtful floorplan of this spacious 4 bedroom (plus study), 3 bathroom home stylishly celebrates natural light, effortless flow and versatility over 2 levels of luxury living.
Showcasing a variety of sunlit shared areas on a coveted corner site, discover a relaxed lounge and dining area, infused with a distinctive warmth that works equally well for entertaining or enjoying some quiet time. In the same front half of the house, a full-sized study is roomy enough to use as a 5th bedroom, alongside a handy ground-floor bedroom, serviced by a sparkling bathroom.
The home opens up under high ceilings to offer a gleaming kitchen featuring a high-end Fisher and Paykel dishwasher and an entertainers' breakfast bar with plenty of room for food preparation. The layout offers privacy and retreat for the whole family with north-facing, open-plan living and dining spilling outside to a paved and sheltered alfresco. This is where the home truly comes alive, capturing northern sun with ease and offering an all-weather opportunity to dine every day and entertain on a grand scale.
Head upstairs to an additional living area, ideal as a teenagerï¿½s retreat. This space revolves around 3 bedrooms with the palatial main bedroom boasting an ensuite and fully fitted, walk-in robes. The other pair of robed bedrooms are serviced by a family-sized bathroom with a sumptuous spa bath and separate walk-in shower.
Finished to the highest standards, the list of special features includes a large laundry, heating/cooling on both floors, an established, low-maintenance garden, sleek timber flooring, plush carpets, chic tiling, dedicated storeroom upstairs and storage under the stairs, and a remote-controlled double garage.
Privately positioned on a whisper-quiet street, take advantage of easy access to Radford College, the University of Canberra, ANU, AIS, Calvary Hospital, and Belconnen Town Centre. Investors will appreciate the value and families will enter the prized Bruce market with certainty. Inspect with confidence today!
At a glanceï¿½
- 4 large bedrooms, 3 with BIR, main with WIR and stunning ensuite
- Spacious, north-facing open-plan living and dining
- Sparkling kitchen with stainless-steel Fisher and Paykel dishwasher
- Formal dining and lounge area
- Full-sized study
- Retreat/rumpus/additional living room upstairs
- Luxurious upstairs bathroom with spa bath and separate shower
- Ground-floor bathroom with walk-in shower
- Separate laundry
- Upstairs WC
- Upstairs storeroom and additional storage under stairs
- Large sheltered pergola, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining
- Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal and external access
- Ducted heating and split-system heating/cooling on both levels
- Easy-care garden
- Close to shopping, transport, parkland and schools
- Built in 2002 by the celebrated Serendib Homes