This beautiful three bedroom home in Ainslie is perfectly located for you and your families enjoyment. Only a short walk from the Ainslie shops and moments from several schools, buses, inner city dining and much, much more, this property is sure to suit all your needs.
As you walk through the house you'll feel the calm of the double brick construction, high battened ceilings, picture rails, beautiful timber sash windows, and solid polished timber floors. The living room has its original fireplace still in working order. The large master bedroom with built-in robe has great views of the garden through its attractive timber windows.
Off the hallway, which contains built in storage cupboards, are two further spacious bedrooms with timber floors, high battened ceilings and sash windows. The eat-in kitchen still has its original mantel and there is a separate laundry located nearby. To top it all off there is a huge backyard with trees along the fence line.
- Double brick
- High battened ceilings
- Solid polished timber floors
- Working fire place
- Master bedroom fitted with built in robes
- Storage cupboards
- Large backyard
Availability: 8th April 2019
Lease Period: 12 months
Pets: Considered upon application
Parking: 1 Car space
Walkscore (According to www.walkscore.com): 71
EER: No current EER on the listed property
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button (available on our website)
2. Register to join an existing inspection
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once time is arranged
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further