Auction Location: On site.
Auction | Saturday 27th October at 10am On site
Serenely set on the welcoming edge of Mount Ainslie Nature Reserve, this extensively renovated, thoughtfully detailed and free-flowing 3 bedroom (plus study) solid brick home takes stylish Ainslie living and entertaining to the next level.
Showcasing a solar-passive design underpinned by timeless Mid-Century Modern architectural principles, discover super-sized, open-plan living/dining under soaring ceilings, complemented by a marble-finished kitchen boasting high-quality Bosch appliances and the addition of a Caesarstone island bench.
Instantly shift into relaxation mode on a large timber deck basking in the northern sun with a built-in BBQ on mains gas. A true extension of the interior, this very private, peaceful and thrilling centrepiece will be enjoyed all year round, at all times of the day with an automatic awning providing shelter and shade. The low-maintenance garden is enhanced by a substantial, insulated and lined shed, and a 4,000 litre underground rainwater tank servicing the landscaped grounds.
Defined by clean, considered lines from top to bottom, additional features include extensive and zoned heating/cooling, a large study/home office, remote-controlled double garage with a drive-through roller door, irrigation system, timber-look Italian ceramic tiling and plush carpet, and double glazing throughout.
The peaceful cul-de-sac setting offers the best of both worlds with nature trails on your doorstep, as well as close proximity to your local IGA, and the cafe lifestyle of Braddon, Dickson and Civic. Immaculately refreshed, styled and finished on a 754m2 block (approx.), this is one very special property!
At a glance...
- 3 large bedrooms, main with WIR and sleek twin vanity ensuite featuring a bath
- Significant 2011 renovation
- Expansive open-plan living and dining with access to deck
- Stylish and spacious kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, Bosch wall oven, marble splashback and entertainersï¿½ island bench
- Roomy study
- Centrally located, luxurious family bathroom with bath and separate walk-in shower
- Large laundry
- Welcoming, north/northeast-facing alfresco deck with mains gas BBQ fitting, perfect for dining, living and entertaining
- Automatic awning for shelter and shade over deck
- Double remote-controlled garage featuring internal access and drive-thru roller door
- Gas heating, hydronic in-slab heating to living areas, ducted and zoned reverse-cycle cooling
- Double glazing
- Timber-look, Italian ceramic tile and plush carpet
- Landscaped, low-maintenance garden
- 4,000L underground rainwater tank servicing garden
- Approximately 48m2 lined & insulated shed
- Close to schools, parkland, shopping and transport
- Approximately 754m2 block