Auction Location: On site.
Auction | Saturday 27th October at 1pm On site
A superior showcase of quality, natural light, elegant space and effortless indoor/outdoor style, this stunning 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home offers a lavish level of luxury second to none. Nothing has been left to chance in a home masterfully designed and detailed for year-round, indoor/outdoor entertaining. Designed and constructed to the highest standards in a 2008 collaboration between the multi-award-winning Better Building Services, DNA Architects, and Karin McNamara Designs, the prized address has it all!
Superbly and serenely set on an impressive 882m2 (approx.) parcel of land, the property enjoys genuine street appeal and is anchored by a pair of mature Desert Ash trees in the front yard. From the very first step inside, there is a wonderful sense of space with a broad entry branching off to both formal and informal living spaces, both sharing a distinctive warmth that will work equally well for entertaining or disappearing for some quiet time.
Crisp white walls, solid Sydney Blue Gum floorboards and soaring ceilings give the home a timeless appeal. Open, light-filled living and dining spaces are finished beautifully with meticulous attention-to-detail. A sparkling, stone-topped kitchen boasts high-end appliances, while a large central island bench makes food preparation a joy. Designed to meet the needs of a family or an executive couple the home features a segregated ground-floor main bedroom which is a triumph of scale and convenience, boasting a roomy walk-in robe and opulent ensuite.
Both formal and informal living areas open out on to separate sun-swept outdoor entertaining areas. Enjoy the private courtyard or the sheltered alfresco for year-round entertaining with the glorious northern sun working its magic.
A central stairwell leads to another pair of large bedrooms, a family retreat with commanding views, and a family-sized bathroom with a sumptuous bath and walk-in shower.
Special features of this beautiful home include extensive custom cabinetry, individually controlled heating/cooling, large laundry, remote-controlled double garage with storage room, cloak cupboard, ground-floor bathroom/powder room, alarm system, double-glazing throughout, integrated Bose sound system, substantial in-ground rainwater tanks, and a beautiful established private garden with high hedges and fully automated irrigation system.
The location is superb. Stroll to the fantastic local Ainslie shops or explore the celebrated restaurants in Dickson, Braddon and Civic. At the end of the street is the family-friendly Calvert Park, or take the path directly across the road onto the nature trails of Mount Ainslie. When the day is done, come home to luxury!
At a glance...
- Northern orientation
- 4 large bedrooms, ground-floor main bedroom with stunning ensuite and WIR
- Formal dining
- Formal lounge
- Kitchen with stone-topped island bench and high-end Kleenmaid and Qasair appliances
- Supersized open-plan living and dining
- Family bathroom with sumptuous bath and separate walk-in shower
- Upstairs retreat/rumpus room with commanding bushland views
- Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal entry
- Handy storeroom and cloak cupboard
- Large laundry with drying cupboard
- Ground-floor bathroom
- 2 outdoor entertaining areas including a sheltered alfresco
- Individually controlled reverse-cycle heating/cooling and responsive in-slab heating to the wet areas
- Mains gas Rinnai Infinity hot water (x2) systems
- Sydney Blue Gum (select grade) flooring and plush wool carpets
- Argon-filled double-glazing throughout
- 2 x 10,000L in-ground rainwater tanks, servicing toilets and laundry
- Beautiful and private backyard with high hedges and fully automated in-ground sprinkler system
- Gas connection for BBQ
- Outdoor power points
- VDSL2 connected
- Cedar internal doors
- Sydney Blue Gum cabinetry
- Security system (back-to-base capable and NBN enabled)
- Close to schools, reserve, shopping, cafes and transport