Auction Location: On site.
Auction | Saturday 22nd September at 10:30am On site
An irresistible example of elegant contemporary living, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom family home seamlessly connects a striking street presence with an extensive range of enticing indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces. From vision to completion, every dazzling detail has been carefully contemplated and lovingly crafted into a truly functional family home.
Discover a grand entry with sleek Spotted Gum underfoot, branching off to a handy study and a palatial main bedroom, serviced by roomy walk-in robes and a luxe, twin vanity ensuite. Radiating a genuine feeling of warmth and inclusion, the home opens up in imposing fashion with gallery-inspired living and dining brought to life under towering ceilings.
The glistening kitchen is a true celebration of high-end design and placement, featuring a waterfall-edged island bench topped by sleek Caesarstone and a full suite of Miele appliances. Framed by panels of double-glazed glass, step outside to a sheltered alfresco with a built-in speaker system. Capturing northern sun with ease, this remarkably roomy outdoor room has all your living and entertaining needs covered, bordered by the manicured hedges off a landscaped broad area of lawn, offering perfect privacy.
The luxury living and entertaining continues with a family retreat or games room featuring a wet bar and built-in speakers. The remaining four bedrooms are all generously sized with one of them doubling as a sound-proof music studio boasting a 100kg door, while a luxurious family bathroom comes complete with a bath and walk-in shower.
Comprehensive features include internal access to a remote-controlled 2-car garage, handy powder rooms, ducted/zoned heating and cooling, back-to-base security system with CCTV, double glazing, motorised blinds and a 4,000 litre water tank.
Built just six years ago, the efficient and effective use of space inside and out is a triumph of thoughtful planning. Nothing has been left to chance! It all adds up to an outstanding lifestyle opportunity within easy walking distance of North Ainslie Primary School, Emmaus, and Dickson College. Inspect today!
At a glance...
- Versatile floorplan, that could work as a family home plus self-contained flat
- 5 large bedrooms, 3 with mirrored BIR, main with WIR and stunning twin-vanity ensuite
- Superbly spacious and sunlit open-plan living and dining
- Deluxe kitchen with Miele steam oven, plate warmer, oven, multi-function combination oven and dishwasher, Caesarstone benchtops and large walk-in pantry
- Roomy study/home office
- Handy retreat or rumpus room with built-in speakers and wet bar
- Luxury bathroom with sumptuous bath and walk-in shower
- Powder room with walk-in shower
- Separate WC
- Large laundry with ample shelving and storage
- Undercover alfresco with built-in speaker system
- Spotted gum flooring and plush carpet
- Holland and Roman blinds
- Remote-controlled double garage featuring internal/external access
- Back-to-base security system with CCTV
- Ducted gas heating (zoned) and evaporative cooling
- Double glazing throughout and electric blinds to automatic ceiling-line windows
- Category 6 cabling
- Landscaped, low-maintenance garden and yard
- 4,000 litre water tank and in-ground sprinkler
- Mains gas infinity holding tank
- 764m2 block with 247m2 living area built in 2012 by an award-winning builder
- Moments from schools, transport, shopping and parklands